#LifeHacks - Quotes From Harry Potter That Would Get You Nodding Along
Share this post
The Harry Potter Series, We have loved those good 8 movies so much that We can watch them again and yet again. Not just it tickled our fantasy bone of believing into wizard world again, it also gave us Lessons on Friendship, Fighting for right and Never giving up on things.
Here are some Quotes from Movies which are not just true but inspiring.
- "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light."
- "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
- "Curiosity is not a sin... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed."
- "In dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own."
- "To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. "
- "Ah, music. A magic beyond all we do here!"
- "People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right."
- "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
- "There is no good or evil: only power and those too weak to seek it."
- "The mind is not a book, to be opened at will and examined at leisure. Thoughts are not etched on the inside of skulls, to be perused by an invader. The mind is a complex and many-layered thing."
- "Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it was to be young."