#LifeHacks These Quotes From The Alchemist Are Must Learn Lesson
Share This Article
THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho is not just any book; it can be closely compared to a treasure chest filled with tenets of wisdom instead of the jewels and articles which could buy material pleasures.
The way the plot of this book unfolds is fascinating and makes the reader think, even if he/she doesn't wants to (Not only think, think hard..!). It is so simple that it is even more complex to simplify and makes you question your own beliefs while you read it.
Here are some inspiring and eye-opening quotes from this book that give a peek at how gratifying the experience of reading it would be.
- "It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting".
This might be an old cliche but people rarely follow it.
- "It's the simple things in life that are most extraordinary; only wise men are able to understand them".
Indeed. Simple equals happiness. Let's be wise and appreciate the simplicity of this quote.
- "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own .
How easy it is to be judgmental right?
- "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you achieve it" .
I reckon that the OSO dialogue writer took some inspiration from this book (Remember the poori kaayanat ne mujhe tumse milane ki saajish ki hai dialogue?)
- "Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than suffering itself. "
Let's conquer our fears and we all know that DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI (There's victory beyond fear) right?
- "When you possess great treasures within you, and try to tell others of them, seldom are you believed."
It can sometimes even save your life (You need to read the book to understand how :p)
- "Your eyes show the strength of your soul”
True, but please don't walk around staring into the eyes of people for more than 6 sec to find their soul's strength. That'll be rude..
- "When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too."
Let's strive hard to improve, let's make everything around us better.
- "No matter what he does, every person on earth plays a central role in the history of the world. And normally he doesn't know it."
I feel really important after reading this.
Give this book a read it might make you fall in love with travelling (fall in love again if you already love travelling) and everything around you. The people who have already read it might know this feeling: D.